Staff Phone Directory
The Carolina Center for Integrative Medicine, P.A.
4505 Fair Meadow Lane, Suite 111
Raleigh, NC 27607
Phone: 919-571-4391 (Directory Below)
Toll Free: 800-473-9812
HOW TO REACH OUR STAFF:
As a small, independent practice, we do not have a dedicated telephone operator although if one of our front office team members is available, we will make every attempt to answer calls with a live person. If you reach our automated system, please take a moment to listen to the greeting if you are uncertain as to which extension you need to reach. Please do not leave multiple messages regarding the same issue as this will delay our ability to respond appropriately.
- To inquire about becoming a New Patient, dial extension 102 or Email: email@example.com.
- To inquire about your integrative treatment plan, colon therapy, labs, medical prescription refills and IV related questions dial extension 103 or 104 for Venica and Rhacinda. Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- To schedule, change or cancel an appointment, or request medical records dial extension 106 or 107 for Amanda and Danielle. Email at email@example.com
- To inquire about billing or insurance questions, dial extension 125 for Sharon. Email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To inquire about marketing, advertising, or new/prospective patient Orientations, dial extension 102 for Angel. Email at email@example.com.
- To inquire about the First Line Therapy (FLT) program or your FLT treatment program, dial extension 108 for Melissa or Jeff.
- To reach Carolina Thermascan, dial their direct number at 919.781.6999
- To reach Total Health Nutrition Center, dial their direct number at 919.781.9994. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you feel you are experiencing an emergency, PLEASE dial 911.
If you are experiencing symptoms not related to your care at the Carolina Center, please contact your Primary Care Physician.
We do not provide after-hours care unless arrangements have been made in advance in the case of individual Treatment Plans. If you feel you are experiencing symptoms related to your care at the Carolina Center and feel you have an emergency, PLEASE dial 911 or go to the nearest Emergency Room or Urgent Care. Please notify us the next business day so we can assist if needed. Generally we advise patients to discontinue all treatments we recommend if serious side effects are experienced in which case most problems will resolve within 24-48 hours.
BE ASSURED THAT VOICEMAIL MESSAGES ARE REVIEWED SEVERAL TIMES THROUGHOUT THE DAY, AND OUR STAFF WORKS DILIGENTLY TO ADDRESS YOUR NEEDS IN AS EXPEDIENT MANNER AS POSSIBLE